Sustainability is our goal
The only watch you'll need
- Fast fashion is a slow death for our planet. We worked hard to integrate all of our innovative components into an elegant and classic design that will stand the test of time.
1 Battery, 1 lifetime
- The average lifetime of a watch battery is only two years. Your Solios will need one battery over its lifetime, eliminating the production of 20 batteries per watch.
Built to last
- Premium stainless steel, sapphire-coated glass, highly durable straps, a metal coloration method used on luxurious timepieces — we are strongly against planned obsolescence.
300 Million Batteries
could avoid being produced every year if all quartz watches were solar powered.
Consume Well. In Style.
- All our Eco Leather bands use a synthetic leather free of any animal skin. Why then don’t we call it vegan leather? Because ours is also free of PU, PVC, and toxic waste.
MINIMAL WASTE COLORATION
- Typical metal coloration creates tons of contaminated wastewater. We opted for ionic coloration. Though 10 times more expensive, it’s much more durable and creates no extra chemical waste.
- Product packaging is among the biggest sources of material waste. This is why we opted for a packaging made of 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard.
Proudly Supporting David Suzuki Foundation
We are interconnected with nature, and with each other. What we do to the planet and its living creatures, we do to ourselves.
We promise to always do better
We are from being perfect and we will never pretend to. However, we promise we will do better day after day, as individuals, as a company and in everything we are going to undertake.
We want to enable those wearing Solios to be proud of the positive actions that have been taken and to remember that improving one’s lifestyle is an ongoing process.